Colour - Navy
The Original sets the benchmark for Hunter footwear. When it was first launched it broke all the rules; lightweight, neat fitting and above all, comfortable. It is now a symbol of British life, and exudes practicality and protection. The iconic design is built on the Original last, delivering an orthopaedic fit and all round comfort. The Original can still put in a hard days work (or play), doing the job it was designed for.
• Upper : Made from natural rubber compounds, our boots are vulcanised to achieve greater strength which allows the boot to hold its shape better
• Outsole : Traditional calendered natural rubber sole
• Lining : Quick dry knitted nylon lining known for its hard wearing properties and ability to allow the foot to slip in and out easily
• Footbed : Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole which adds extra comfort and aids fit
• Weight : 1900 gms/pair approx
(T2T - 28652)